Join The ATvanGarde Family
We Offer an Excellent, Team oriented, Nurturing, Learning Work Environment
We have openings on our Technical and Admin Staffs
Please Review our Job descriptions and Submit Your Resumes.
We Offer Excellent Compensation Packages and an Exhilarating Work Environment
Senior Cybersecurity Consultant
ATvanGarde is a boutique cybersecurity consultant firm with an expanding high-profile client list who are looking for the best consultative services available.
We are a dynamic team that works closely together on customer projects to provide the highest level of Information Security and Cybersecurity consultancy for our valued clients. No two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new and exciting responsibilities. We can promise you that working at ATvanGarde will provide you with a high level of career exposure, experiences and skill development.
Because we are growing, we are searching for a candidate who will work as a Cybersecurity Consultant to provide advisory, reviews and audit together with our dedicated team of experts for our clients.
Job Scope & Requirements:
- Experience in leading a security project
- Experience in conducting Risk Assessments based on customer requirements as well as regulatory and industry standards;
- Experience in risk management (Risk Assessment, Risk Governance, Mitigation Controls, Risk Methodologies);
- Knowledge of Information Security Frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, etc;
- Experience with ISO27001 ISMS implementation and audit;
- Knowledge of data privacy frameworks or regulations
- Knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts;
- Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of encryption;
- CISSP / CISM / CISA / CRISC and Data Privacy certification.
- Provide advisory on cyber /information security
- Advising clients on the IT security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
- Conduct risk assessments for clients
- Evaluate and analyse threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
- Perform review against established standards and requirements.Consideration of review include IT network infrastructure, security hardening configurations, security policies and processes/procedures.
- Create reports for and present the project findings to various IT management and operational levels of our clients
Desirable Technical Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT System cybersecurity auditing experience;
- Preferably will have experience in cyber security Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO, NIST standards on Cyber Security, etc;
- Experience as ISO 27001 Lead or Associate Auditor or Lead Implementer;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts;
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure;
- A Professional certification such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISO27001, OSCP, CREST, GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and / or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to consult to a diverse group of clients;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal;
- Good in liaising with Vendors and Stakeholders;
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation, interpersonal skills.
If you believe that you qualify for the above position, we would love to meet you. Please provide your resume and if you are short-listed, we will contact you for an extended discussion of your qualifications, the position at ATvanGarde and the compensation package.